As we move towards a world with technology embedded in all that we do, it is important that the school and family work together to reinforce digital leadership and educate our students to be global citizens.
The resource links below provide resources on a variety of topics:
- Common Sense Media Website: Our school is a certified digital commonsense media school, which means that we regularly teach our students digital citizenship lessons. The website included information for parents, educators, and students.
Students can use this site to earn digital citizenship badges.
- Netzmartz Internet Safety Website: A website that provides many resources, including discussion starters for parents with children, on a wide range of internet safety issues.
- Kidsmart Website: A website for parents and educators that includes information, additional resources, games, etc to further one's understanding of digital footprints and reputation.
The following resources focus on cyberbullying:
The following topics focus on information literacy, teaching all to understand the validity and analytics associated with internet searches:
- Power Searching with Google: A website that focuses on tips and tricks to become a fast and effective fact-finder with Power Searching with Google.
- Google Searching: Learn how to find what you are looking for quickly and efficiently through Google.